Welcome to the frametek.co.nz site ("Site”). In general you can visit the Site without telling us who you are. The amount of information that you provide to Frametek will depend on the range and number of services that you choose to use. Particular sections of this Site may require you to send Frametek personal information, including your name and email address.
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- Statistical Information
Frametek collects statistical information regarding the use of its Site. This collection includes your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address and the date and time of your visit.
This information is collected to provide Frametek with information about the use of its Site and to help it maintain and develop the Site to provide better information to users.
- Requested Personal Information
At various stages you may be requested to provide Frametek with personal information including your contact details. Personal information will only be requested if it is necessary to provide a service to you or if it is necessary by law. Such a request may arise if you ask Frametek to provide you with information or provide you with a product. In this instance you should read Frametek's Use and Disclosure policy in clause 3.
- USE AND DISCLOSURE
Frametek will not use or disclose, and will use reasonable endeavours to prevent the use or disclosure of, information provided by a user to the Site for a purpose other than the primary purpose of collection (a 'secondary purpose'), except to the extent:
that the secondary purpose is related to the primary purpose of collection and that you could reasonably expect Frametek to use or disclose the information for the secondary purpose (for example, the provision of your information to a supplier of Frametek products where you have requested such a product to be supplied, or to our technology providers for reasons of customer service, database maintenance and other similar purposes);
- that you have consented to the use of the information for the secondary purpose;
- that information provided by you, including information relating to transactions, may appear in aggregate form for the purpose of providing statistical information within Frametek or to third parties. This information will not identify you;
- necessary in order to enforce any of the terms of an agreement between you and Frametek;
- that Frametek has reason to suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in, and uses or discloses the personal information as a necessary part of its investigation of the matter or in reporting its concerns to relevant persons or authorities;
- required or specifically authorised by law;
- provided in co-operation with any governmental authority
- Where Frametek collects information from you, we will provide you with access to your information to the extent that we can reasonably do so except to the extent that:
- the request for access is frivolous or vexatious;
- the information relates to existing legal dispute resolution proceedings between you and Frametek, and the information would not be accessible by the process of discovery in those proceedings; or
- providing access would reveal the intentions of Frametek in relation to negotiations with you in such a way as to prejudice those negotiations.
Frametek acknowledges that security is of paramount concern to you. Frametek stores your personal information in secure environments to safeguard it from misuse, disclosure, alteration or destruction. By using the Site you agree that the Internet is inherently insecure and that accordingly Frametek can only use its reasonable endeavours to secure your personal information and cannot provide any definitive assurance regarding security of personal information. Frametek will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or any unintended loss or disclosure of that information.
Not currently logged in.